Each AnalytiXagility user has a unique account and password that they use to log into the platform, ensuring that access to each workspace and the data it contains is secure and available only to those users you choose to share the data with. Associated with your account is a profile that contains information about you.
All personal profiles are represented by the user’s names or image, should they choose to upload one. To view a user’s profile, simply click their name or image.
Signing in and out
To sign into the platform, you need:
- The network address of your portal onto the platform.
- A user name and initial password.
These will be emailed to you when your account is created.
To sign into the platform:
- Navigate to the platform portal through your browser (Google® Chrome™ and Microsoft® Internet Explorer release 10 are currently supported).
- Enter your user name and password. On your first visit you will need to change your given password to one that is easier for you to remember, but not easy for anyone else to guess. See more in the Changing Your Password section below.
Forgotten your password?
If you forgot your password, click on ‘Problems accessing your account?’. Insert your username and click on ‘Send Reset Instructions’. This operation will send you an email with instructions how to reset your password.
Once logged in, you are on the Workspaces page, which is your home page. You can return to this page at any time by clicking the globe icon on the header bar.
To sign out, click on the sign out icon on the header bar, and select Sign Out.
Viewing and modifying your profile
Your profile contains pertinent information about you to improve communication and collaboration between you and other members of your team. You can view or modify your profile at any time.
To view your own profile, click the user icon in the toolbar and then click . From here you can modify your profile, by clicking the button in the panel on the right hand side of the window. Now you can:
- upload or change your photo
- change your job title and department
- add notes that describe your interests
You cannot change any other fields in your profile. Should any of these fields require editing, you should contact the administrator by emailing email@example.com.
Changing your password
The first time you log into the AnalytiXagility platform, you should immediately change your password from the one emailed to you. You can subsequently change your password at any time.
Click the user icon on the header bar, then click . This displays your profile.
Click the button in the sidebar on the right-hand side of the window. This displays the Change Password window:
Enter your new password, then confirm your password by re-entering it. The password you enter:
- must be at least ten characters long
- must contain three of the following: an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, a number and a symbol
These rules are enforced by the platform when you enter a new password. To create a strong password that increases security and helps protect your privacy:
- do not use a name, whether your user name, real name, or organisation name
- do not use common words from the dictionary
- use a password that is significantly different from any of your previous passwords
If the password you enter is invalid, the following message is displayed and you must enter a new password that matches these requirements.
To contact support, send an email to the Aridhia service desk: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What do I need to know?
- Working with workspaces
- Role-based access control
- Loading data into workspace
- Uploading data using the web interface
- Uploading data using SFTP
- Before you can upload data
- Preparing CSV files for uploading with SFTP
- The file name
- Contents of the CSV file
- Using table definition files with SFTP uploads
- The format of the table definition file
- The table definition element
- Data transformation during upload processes
- Working with data
- Working with files
- To upload files using SFTP
- To upload file-based data
- Creating a new file
- Adding and deleting files
- Downloading a file to your computer
- Opening, editing, and saving files
- Working with SQL files
- Working with R
- Working with LaTex markdown files .rnw
- Creating a report script
- Editing a report script
- Loading the ‘knitr’ library
- Generating a report from a script
- Viewing a generated report and optionally saving it to the workspace
- Making an image file available to a report script
- Working with mini-apps
- Enabling collaboration
- AirLock – managed data export and sharing
- Virtual desktop functionality
- Workspace snapshot
- Reviewing audit information