At Aridhia we have adopted a DevOps model throughout the company, so if you want to work in environment that is fast-paced, collaborative with a shared sense of ownership, then this is the job for you!
As a key member of the DevOps team, you will work in an Agile environment to drive automation of day-to-day tasks and software deployments throughout the platform.
You will be working on multiple platform projects, with involvement in design, implementation and maintenance. You will be pro-active, solution driven and a highly organised team player. You will be looking to assist the development and release of products and focused on managing and expanding configuration systems.
Using cloud native services on Microsoft Azure we offer our customers the benefits of hyperscale public cloud and emerging services in AI and Machine Learning. Working with Aridhia is about more than just a job, it is a chance to make a real difference to the world. Our customers are conducting important research into diseases including Alzheimer's, Cancer and Covid-19 and you will be supporting them.
What you’ll be doing
- Administering and maintaining our hybrid-OS (Lin/Win) platform
- Automating provisioning of infrastructure and virtual machines
- Assist the development and release processes as a technical escalation contact
- Manage and expand our configuration management suite for the platform
- Assist with technical escalations for 3rd level operational incidents and problems
- Monday to Friday
- Start time: between 08:00 and 10:00
- Finish time: between 16:00 and 18:30
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrate proven experience in a similar role (c.3 years)
- Deep knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu)
- A good understanding of containerisation, ideally Kubernetes and Docker
- Previous experience with public cloud platforms, ideally Microsoft Azure
- Experience with configuration management systems, related scripting languages and infrastructure as code
- Experience with at least one dynamic scripting language (Ruby, Perl, Bash, PowerShell or Python)
- Network management experience (firewall configuration, preferably with automated solutions)
- Working experience in a change managed environment and understanding of CM fundamentals
- Proactive, self-driven and highly organised with strong time management, reporting and planning skills
- Operational experience in a SaaS / PaaS environment
- Experience of working in an ITIL v3 standards environment (ITIL v3 Certification is a plus)
- Working experience of GIT-based version controlling and collaborative coding fundamentals
- Experience of working with ARM / Bicep
- Used to working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery using tools