Information Security Analyst
If you are looking for an Information Security Analyst role with more autonomy, development and training opportunities, then this could be the ideal role for you!
As a key member of the Service Delivery team, you will be ensuring a strong security posture for Aridhia’s products and environments. The role will work across all aspects of the software development and product lifecycle from requirements, through to design, implementation and into operation.
The role requires the candidate to have a blend of technical and communication skills, and an eye for detail. You will work with Aridhia’s Information Security Manager and colleagues across the business to ensure our services operate to a high security baseline and meets product and client needs.
Working with Aridhia is about more than just a job; it is a chance to make a real difference to the world. Our customers are conducting important research into diseases including Alzheimer's disease, cancer, and covid-19 and you will be supporting them.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating and executing internal audits
- Carrying out security and risk assessments
- Carrying out supplier and 3rd party audits
- Providing internal advice across the business and working with teams on the security implications of new product features
- Business continuity planning
- Performing monthly control checks
- Producing high quality documentation
- Noticing opportunities and driving enhancements of Aridhia’s information security landscape.
- Monday to Friday
- Start time: between 08:00 and 10:00
- Finish time: between 16:00 and 18:30
What you’ll bring
- Knowledge and experience in information security, cyber security risks and strategies to counter
- Experience/Knowledge with security concepts such as authentication, encryption, cloud security, networking (firewall, SIEM, IPS, IDS), operating systems, databases and application security
- Knowledge and experience of InfoSec certifications (such as ISO 27001)
- Knowledge and experience of relevant data protection legislation and its implications, such as GDPR
- Experience in the analysis, development and implementation of policies, processes, and controls
- Experience in an Information Security role.
- Knowledge/experience of penetration testing
- Any relevant qualifications/certifications e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), CISP/CISM etc
- Knowledge/experience of cloud services
- A University degree in numerate, technical, or scientific field.