Junior Project Manager
If you are a talented and people-oriented Junior Project Manager looking to build a career in project management, then this could be the role for you!
As a Junior Project Manager in Aridhia you will be receive support, training, and the opportunity to work with world class research hospitals, pharma’s or global research consortiums.
As a key member of the Aridhia team you will support and eventually lead delivery of external and internal projects. Including scope, timelines and deliverables and provide effective leadership of the project team to deliver against the project plan successfully. (Projects may be Agile, Waterfall or of a hybrid approach)
Working with Aridhia is about more than just a job; it is a chance to make a real difference to the world. Our customers are conducting important research into diseases including Alzheimer's disease, cancer, and covid-19 and you will be supporting them.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with clients from early stages of implementation, with successful transition from pilot through to deployment, scale out and operational phases of a DRE project. This is a hybrid role incorporating but project management and account management responsibilities.
- Collaboration with Aridhia’s departments (Enablement, Product, Delivery, Information Governance etc.) and creation of effective project teams via a matrix management approach
- Producing detailed project plans including planned revenue, costs, and margin profile by month for the duration of the project and monitor achievement against this
- Resourcing – where required, providing justification to pull in additional resources from other teams – negotiating and agree priorities with colleagues and the management team
- Provision of agreed regular reporting/MI on progress against deliverables, both internally to the management team, and externally to clients
- Identifying and proactively managing risks and issues
- Stakeholder relationship management/liaison (customers, partners, and suppliers)
- Some travel to client premises will be required
- Ensuring smooth transition over to a routine/operational model in later stages of implementation, working closely with support teams to ensure we provide an excellent service to our Customers
- Work within the agreed internal project methodology
- As this a Junior Project Manager role, support and guidance will be provided where required.
- Monday to Friday
- Start time: between 08:00 and 10:00
- Finish time: between 16:00 and 18:30
What you’ll bring
- A positive and proactive approach and be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced, and evolving environment
- Experience of working within a project as a Junior Project Manager or as a workstream lead
- Understand the project lifecycle
- Degree in an analytical or scientific field (e.g. Precision Medicine, Bioinformatics)
- Finance and commercial awareness
- Ability to grasp a technical understanding of Aridhia offerings and product architecture
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ability to work independently and flexibly to get the job done
- Excellent client-facing skills including delivering presentations, interpreting requirements, and articulating proposed solutions
- Innovative and results-driven approach
- Demonstrable experience of the software development lifecycle, ideally using Agile methodology
- An understanding of working with statistical programming languages (e.g., R, Shiny, Python).
- Identify potential upsell opportunities
- Experience in the clinical research industry or academia
- Technical awareness of cloud technologies, SaaS/PaaS and data analytics
- Awareness and understanding of the healthcare domain
- Formal project management qualification(s)
- High level understanding of Data Science
- Scrum master experience
- Experience in one or more of cloud technology, web security and data science software methods and tools.