What do I need to know?
Your access to AnalytiXagility
User access to features and data in a workspace is managed through a permissions model with multiple levels of access controlled roles. This means that depending on the type of account you have been assigned, you can only perform certain types of tasks, or have access to certain features. This places the responsibility of who accesses the data, and how, into the control of an authorised individual – in this case, the workspace administrator.
You can read more about AnalytiXagility’s role-based access control here.
What can I do in AnalytiXagility?
Throughout our user guides you will see the following symbols at the top of each section:
The icons shown signify which sections relate to which user roles.
The table below shows which sections of these user guides relate to which user roles.
What type of user am I?
Your workspace administrator controls the assignment of roles in your workspace and can tell you which user role you have been assigned. If you think that your role is incorrect please contact your workspace administrator.
To contact support, send an email to the Aridhia service desk: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What do I need to know?
- Working with workspaces
- Role-based access control
- Loading data into a workspace
- Working with data
- Working with files
- To upload files using the web interface
- To upload files using sftp (e.g. scripts, reference documents)
- To upload file-based data (e.g. images)
- Creating a folder
- Creating a new file
- Deleting files
- Downloading a file to your computer
- Opening, editing, and saving files
- Working with SQL files
- Working with R
- Working with LaTeX files .rnw
- Working with mini-apps
- Enabling collaboration
- AirLock – managed data export and sharing
- Workspace snapshot
- Reviewing audit information