March 13, 2015 | Andy
Aridhia is pioneering the use of biomedical informatics and analytics to support the management of chronic diseases, including cancer.
In a collaboration with a cancer Centre of Excellence, Aridhia took an innovative ‘data lake’ approach to visualising the integrated care pathway, which is essential for an effective, functioning, multidisciplinary care team.
- Extracting and linking data from multiple treatment centres and across primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare organisations
- Ensuring the rules applied to the data analysis were fit for purpose
- Enabling users to view a patient’s pathway through multiple devices and locations
- Making the final solution extensible and cost effective
- Treating information governance as priority
Aridhia facilitated the delivery of data and informatics to the service responsible for clinical care across nine NHS hospital trusts and serving a population of 3.2 million.
Learn more about the challenges overcome by Aridhia’s cancer pathways solution. Click here to download the full case study.