Welcome to our website
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure that you understand them. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Site. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
Information about us
The term “we”, “us”, “our” or “Aridhia” refers to Aridhia Informatics Ltd the owner of the website. We are a private limited company registered in Scotland (Company registration No. SC324508), having our registered office at Level 3, Teaching and Learning Centre, Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, 1345 Govan Road, Glasgow, G51 4TF.
The term “your” and “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Access to the Site
- Access to the Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make all arrangements necessary to access the Site.
- Access to the Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue the Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if the Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time or for any period.
The site is best viewed in…
Intellectual Property Rights
All content included on the Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by us. All content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties. All rights are reserved.
You are permitted to reproduce such material free of charge (excluding photos and the Aridhia logo) in any format or medium for research or private study, subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. The material must not be systematically reproduced and sold for commercial gain. If the material is being published or issued to others, the source and copyright status must be acknowledged.
The permission to reproduce Aridhia protected material does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce any third-party material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
Use of the Aridhia logo
The Aridhia logo must not be used without our express permission. Where we have granted permission, the Aridhia logo must not be used in a derogatory or misleading manner or such a way that it could be taken as a form of endorsement or approval.
Warranties and disclaimers
- Your use of the Site is at your own exclusive risk.
- Views and opinions of non-Aridhia groups or individuals that appear on the Site do not necessarily reflect the views of Aridhia.
- Aridhia does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes or services linked from or provided within the Site.
- The Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons contained therein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind.
- In no event will Aridhia or any of its partners accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of the Site.
- Aridhia does not warrant that the service continuity of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, bugs or defects.
- Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow exclusions of implied warranties, so some of these exclusions may not apply to you. Please check your local laws.
- We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to the Site or any feature or part thereof at any time.
Accuracy of information
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided on the Site is accurate, but accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and the information provided does not constitute legal or other professional advice. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site. Information provided on the Site is designed to provide general information only.
There is no guarantee that links to external sites from the Site lead to the most up-to-date information on that site.
Viruses, malware and security
We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that the Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks. You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via the Site.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to the Site
You must not attack the Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means. By breaching the provisions above you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. All such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use the Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
Links to this website
We encourage organisations to link to our website (we do not require organisations to request permission to do so). However, we do request the following conditions are met:
- Links are not traded (if you offer a link to the Site, we will not necessarily offer to create a link to the Site in return)
- Do not use the link in a defamatory context
- You must not copy the Aridhia logo or use it to create a link
- Pages on the Site are subject to change without notice, so we advise you to link to a section heading, rather than deep-linking to content
Links from the Site to third party websites
- Links are provided for information and convenience only
- A link does not imply an endorsement of a site and not linking to a site does not imply lack of endorsement of that site
- Aridhia cannot be held responsible for the contents of any pages referenced by an external link
- We reserve the right to withdraw a link or refuse to link to any website without providing an explanation or justification
Changes to these terms and conditions
We may alter the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of the Site after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the current version shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
If you have any queries about the Site or its contents, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.